Harris Boulevard Veterinary Clinic offers house call appointments for your convenience.
- Appointments are available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons however we may be able to accommodate other days and times if we have enough notice (please call for details).
- Cats benefit from house calls because they experience less stress by staying in familiar surroundings and their health improves from routine veterinary care.
- Multi-pet homes will also find this service convenient as it eliminates the need to coordinate and transport numerous pets to our practice.
- House calls are available for full annual visits with vaccines and blood/feces testing as well as sick pets and euthanasia services.
- There is no additional mileage charge if you live within 10 miles of the hospital. A charge of $3.50 per mile applies outside of the radius.